• Papers to be presented during APOGEE 2010 will be selected on the basis of the
abstracts uploaded online. Full papers must not be uploaded; only abstracts should be
• The first stage involves the uploading of abstracts. The format for the abstract has
been uploaded on the website. The entries selected for the second round are required
to present their paper at BITS Pilani during APOGEE 2010.
• The abstract must be in .pdf or .doc format.
• The prescribed format (Click here to see) must be followed failing which may lead to disqualification of the participants.
• Participants from different institutions can also form a team.
• A maximum of 2 students per team are allowed to present a paper (one as author and
another as co-author). In case of team participation, both the members are required to
be present on the spot of the event.
• Participants can present same paper (in the case of the paper being on an inter-disciplinary subject) in not more than 2 categories.
• Only undergraduate and post graduate students of any recognised university can
• Participants can present more than one paper within the same category. However, the abstracts should be sent separately.
• The decision of the judges will be final and binding.
- Paper Presentation
- Poster Presentation
- Project Presentation
- Code & Simulate
- Develop & Discover
- Online Events
- Guest Lectures
- Samsung Events
- TMH IQ Championship