• Presentations should be in .ppt or .pdf format (preferably .pdf). Microsoft Office
2003 / Adobe acrobat Reader will be provided.
• For the presentations, a LCD projector, a computer, a mike and speakers will be
• The time for one presentation will be 8 minutes. One buzzer will be rung after 6 minutes to remind the participants about the time and final buzzer will be rung after 8 minutes.
• Any extension in the allotted time will result in the loss of points.
• No request regarding change in schedule and date of paper presentation will be entertained under any circumstances.
• Only genuine and original paper abstracts should be uploaded. Abstracts found copied from any source like internet/ journals etc. will be disqualified.
• Participants must make sure their participation in APOGEE does not lead to violation of Copyright laws of conferences/seminars they have previously attended.
• The papers will be judged on the basis of their innovation, in depth knowledge of the field and presentation skills. The decision of the judges will be final and binding.
• The results will be declared on the last day of APOGEE (March 14th 2010). All participants and winners will be awarded certificates on the same day.
- Paper Presentation
- Poster Presentation
- Project Presentation
- Code & Simulate
- Develop & Discover
- Online Events
- Guest Lectures
- Samsung Events
- TMH IQ Championship