This is an online competition, designed to test your mettle at post processing an image. The aim of this event is to give the image an aesthetic look, and to improve the overall impact of an image.
The participant is required to download the problem image for the first round from this website. Participants shortlisted through the first round, will again compete in the second round, and the final prize winners will be decided. Prize winning entries will be showcased during Panorama,a photography exhibition during APOGEE. This event will start on 8th February.
• The final submitted entry must be the original work of the photographer.
• The entry may be a digitally enhanced version of the unprocessed snap using Photoshop or any other photo editing software but elements in the snap may not be added or deleted.
• If felt that the original picture has lost its identity the entry will be disqualified.
• The entry must be in jpeg format with a minimum size of 1200X800 and a resolution of 300dpi and named ‘PicNo_YourName_CollegeName.jpg’ and mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “Layers”.
• The deadline has been extended to 23rd February 2359 hours. Entries submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
• The entries submitted for the competition can be used by the organizers for any further exhibitions or promotional purpose.
• Use of inconsistencies in the rules for individual events is up to organisers to approve and the decision of the judges will be final and binding on the participants.
• Winner's details will be verified before declaring the results of the competition. Bonafide certificates will be requested for verification.
• Details of the second round will be displayed on completion of the first round.
• Techniques Used
• Overall Visual Feel
Click here to download problem image:
- Paper Presentation
- Poster Presentation
- Project Presentation
- Code & Simulate
- Develop & Discover
- Online Events
- Guest Lectures
- Samsung Events
- TMH IQ Championship