Do u have what it takes to outdate the existing health care facilities….then APOGEE is a good platform to showcase your skills.
Problem Statement: Your challenge is to design an electronic gadget for the blind people. The gadget should aid them in their mobility.
The specifications of the gadget are as follows:
- Voltage Source: Less than or equal to 12 volts ( if applicable)
- Weight: Atmost 1.5 kgs
• The team may consist of utmost three members.
• An individual cannot participate in more than one team for a given event.
• Judges’ decision shall be considered final and binding in all cases.
• Innovation involved in the development of the idea.
• Cost effectiveness.
• User friendliness.
• Reliability and Robustness.
• Marketability of the product.
NOTE: Additional points will be awarded for solutions having more than one application.
The abstract submission stage has been completed.Anyone who is interested to participate can register on the spot on the day of the event or can contact Srikar (details given below)
For any queries, please contact:
- Paper Presentation
- Poster Presentation
- Project Presentation
- Code & Simulate
- Develop & Discover
- Online Events
- Guest Lectures
- Samsung Events
- TMH IQ Championship