Contenders will be evaluated on the basis of number of bugs eliminated, extent to which given programming logic is disturbed and efficiency of debugged codes. This contest puts forward a series of programs in JAVA to the participant with very trivial and subtle errors (bugs). The participant would have to identify the bugs and debug the code to get the correct/appropriate output for all valid test cases. This would essentially be a test of the programming logic, JAVA conceptual and implementation skills of the participants
• Teams of at most two.
• There are two parts :Objective / Modular and Debugging questions.
• Each Objective question carries 2 marks and each debugging question carries 20 marks.
• The contest will be of two hours duration.
• The participants will have to work on J2SDK 1.6 platform.
• Participants are allowed to refer JAVA documentation only.
- Paper Presentation
- Poster Presentation
- Project Presentation
- Code & Simulate
- Develop & Discover
- Online Events
- Guest Lectures
- Samsung Events
- TMH IQ Championship