An interactive Physics Simulation & Design contest to test the creative exponent of the participants by asking them to depict the Physics around in terms of modular computer simulation.It will mostly try to tease the physics knowledge with a fair blend of programming ! Also being a Modular simulation we may be providing programming helps to contestants . By this event participant will explore the realms of Classical Physics ,Big Bang , Quantum Phenomena , Relativistic World (including time travel !) and Cosmology.
Deadline for final round is 12th March Midnight.Please download the final question from below.
Environment to simulate : JAVA & MATLAB
* Event consists of two rounds of one week each.
* First round (eliminations) will start on 20th February, end on 8th of march and will consist of six physics problems to simulate.
* Each day 1 new question will be uploaded.
* Participants need to simulate at least four of them correctly to qualify for final round starting from 10th march ( after 2 days of eliminations).
* Solutions are to be mailed to simuquantalate[AT]gmail.com along with your team details
* Submission of the solutions can be random-any number of answers can be submitted on any day (20 - 28 th feb ).
* Teams of at most 2 will be entertained.
Also along with each problem statement, the sample simulation code of the similar problem has been provided to clarify the lines on which the solutions are desired.
- Paper Presentation
- Poster Presentation
- Project Presentation
- Code & Simulate
- Develop & Discover
- Online Events
- Guest Lectures
- Samsung Events
- TMH IQ Championship