This is an online event which will be held in different rounds before APOGEE. There will be general questions also in addition to the Structures based questions. The event will test your observational skills and also problem (structural problems) solving skills which are the basic requirements of a structual engineer. So stand up to the challenge and exhibit your structural skills.
Click here to download the problem statement for round 3
The deadline for the Round 3 problem statement is March 7th and all answers are to be mailed to abhilash[AT]bits-apogee.org with details of the team name and team leader.For hints and updates do check the forum
• The event will have three rounds.
• Each team should consist of 2 - 3 members
• Each round will have 10 questions
• Each round will go on for around a week
• The questions will be mostly Structural Engineering based but there will also be General Questions.
• Points will be awarded for each team after every round
• Each question will carry a certain weightage.
• There is no elimination.
• The time taken to solve all the question will also count
• After the end of the third round the winners will be announced based on the cumulative point
- Paper Presentation
- Poster Presentation
- Project Presentation
- Code & Simulate
- Develop & Discover
- Online Events
- Guest Lectures
- Samsung Events
- TMH IQ Championship